v

v

Friday 22 January 2016

A Year of the Lord's Favour






I hear the ram's horns calling out.
They disturb my slumber, demanding I awaken
They announce, Jubilee! Jubilee!
Wake up, it is the time of Jubilee!

My bible falls open to the books from ancient times
And there is that word, where it began, Jubilee.
It is now Fifty Years and much is broken,
Jubilee is calling, fix it, only you can fix it.

Do you not see, the bridge is broken and we are divided.
And whose fault is that? Not yours you say - certainly not mine.
Jubilee, why such loud demanding, disturbing my rest,
I am no pontiff, no builder of bridges.

Jubilee, what is that you say,
There is a Pontiff, hard at work,
And what is that you say - he is calling me.
Why me, I have no skills, I have no tools, no heart for this?

Jubilee, what is that you say,
Choose a side and get to work; one is “Sorry” one is “Forgive”.
The Spirit above is descending.
The Pontiff has your tool, the only one you will need.

Tell me Jubilee, what tool is that?
Mercy!

Leviticus 25 ... Isaiah 61 ... Luke 4:14










































No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Videos

Featured Videos.